Batching is one of Agile Automation strong suits. Here are a few key advantages.
- Sequence driven recipe in SQL (not hard coded in the PLC)
- Quickly add,modify or configure sequence of operations and set-points
- Batch re-sizing
- Back to back multiple batches
- Real-time batch progress, with step by step details
- Batch reports with charge, agitator, temperature reporting and more
- SAP order driven
Why store formulas and recipes in SQL instead of the PLC?
SQL is very powerful and it's ability to communicate from SQL to the PLC has never been easier. Here are just some of the features that SQL allows you to do.
- Configurable recipes without PLC code changes
- Inventory checks before batches are made
- Automatic SAP to recipe updates
- Adapt to corporate changes fast by changing several recipes instantly
- Centralized formula for multiple reactors, even on different PLCs
Need to change the sequence of 2000 recipes?
Use the flexibility of SQL to change the sequences of your recipes instead of hard coding PLC code for each recipe. This has let our customers change when they need agitators to be activated or material to be charged to the reactor, to thousands of recipes without any PLC code changes.
Does your plant have different sizes of reactors?
No need to store different formulas for each and every reactor. That could be impractical to update and maintain. All formulas are stored in SQL, so when an operator selects a certain reactor to make the batch, the recipe is then adjusted for the size of the reactor.
Can I make a smaller batch?
Before the recipe is started we provide the ability to adjust the size of the batch to any size you need.
Need a batch or production report?
All batch related data is stored into SQL allowing batch, daily, weekly or yearly reports to be generated.
Need to know what happened to a batch on 3rd shift at 3am?
Our batch report can show timestamps on charges, agitators and temperatures to troubleshoot an issues with a batch. You can also use trends to see more graphical detail.