Why work for Agile Automation Technology?
Agile is focused on doing what we've found that we love. Building! Whether it's the feeling that you get when you install a critical system that the plant uses everyday, or getting to listen to the valves and pumps making noises after you hit start on a web browser. We'd like to find individuals that feel that they've found purpose bringing automation to the world. We feel there is a lot of room for improvement to build better, cleaner, and faster systems using newer technology instead of the old. If you enjoy a challenge, and are hungry for learning, it's worth your time to apply. Here are some of the big items that separate us from everyone else.
- Flexible and remote work flexibility
- Performance based compensation
- Focused on your future plans, retirement, rental property, long term investing and planning
- Learning skills is unlimited to the right candidate.
- PLC programming
- SCADA programming
- Wireless communication
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Panel building